Join our team!
The Business Manager at Big Lick Stall Rental (BLSR) should be a high-energy and self-motivated individual who works well in a team environment and has the desire to learn new skills and grow. The Office Manager plays a key role in making sure the business operates efficiently and that all financial controls and processes and procedures are followed to ensure the safeguarding of assets, and assurance of professionalism to our clients. This position reports directly to the CFO of Big Lick LLC.
- Enter stall counts daily into database and communicate with tenants as needed including weekly stall count reporting to tenants and managers
- Maintain critical information on tenants and vendors, including making sure all workers compensation and general liability insurance certificates are up to date and on file
- Prepare and distribute client invoices each month for all apartment, stall, and house rentals,
then manage subsequent payment collection
- Ensure all payment receipts are deposited and entered timely into QuickBooks
- Manage tenant contact information and communicate regularly with tenants
- Maintain inventory records for all fixed assets to support fixed asset accounting as well as tangible personal property tax compliance
- Utilize task management software for efficient tracking of work orders, benefiting BLSR staff as well as tenants
- Manage activity in the email@example.com email account, ensuring all invoices are properly approved, paid on time, and posted to QuickBooks timely and accurately
- Assist in creating an annual operating budget as well as implementing cost accounting for stall rental operations
- Manage budgets for new construction and remodel projects, including expense tracking and invoice approval for each week’s contractor payment
- Maintain information on company credit cards
- Perform monthly cash and credit card account reconciliations
- Coordinate lease updates and workflow with tenants and Big Lick Stall Rental management
- Document procedures for accounting processes, maintenance tracking, inventory systems, lease management, vehicle management, etc.
- Provide administrative support for Big Lick CFO, Big Lick Stall Rental Maintenance Manager, and some support for Oak Ridge Landowner’s Association
- 5 years of experience working in an office environment with accounting and administrative duties, with either accounts receivable, accounts payable or daily bookkeeping responsibilities
- Experience working with business management software applications
- Comfortable working with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, as well as business email or other related software such as Google Sheets, etc.
- Understanding of daily cash drawer and bank deposit processes
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally in person, video call, or email
- Strong leadership skills, experience managing and training others, and ability to self-manage
- Experience working with QuickBooks is strongly preferred
- Completion of a related degree program or applicable certifications a plus
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or to ask any questions.
Work with Us
Big Lick STall Rental offers top-tier health insurance programs through Florida Blue (Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida, Inc.), including a zero-deductible program. Big Lick pays the vast majority of premiums for individuals and contributes to the cost of family enrollment.
Dental & Vision Insurance
Dental and Vision insurance is offered through Ameritas.
401(k) Plan with Company Match
Big Lick Stall Rental offers a 401(k) plan to employees, which includes a company match of 4%.
Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
Big Lick Stall Rental offers generous paid time off as well as paid national holidays. The accrual rate of paid time off increases over time with seniority.